Odpovědět na téma
Hlavní strana -> Hudba, film & sport -> Poznáte film?
Poznáte film?
Zasláno: 9. 2. 2006, 21:37 Odpovědět s citátem
Sláva
ZAKLADATEL

ZAKLADATEL

Na internetu jsem nasel jeden scenar k filmu v anglictine, schvalne, kdo pozna, o kterej se jedna. Zaroven si muzete vyzkouset, jak jste na tom s REALNOU anglictinou . A nebojte, kazdej jste ten film urcite videli Wink

Zacatek filmu (vzdycky kousicek preskocim)...

1 BLACKNESS

Then two faint lights appear, close together... growing brighter. They resolve into two DEEP SUBMERSIBLES, free-falling toward us like express elevators.

One is ahead of the other, and passes close enough to FILL FRAME, looking like a spacecraft blazing with lights, bristling with insectile manipulators.

TILTING DOWN to follow it as it descends away into the limitless blackness below. Soon they are fireflies, then stars. Then gone.

CUT TO:

2 EXT./ INT. MIR ONE / NORTH ATLANTIC DEEP

PUSHING IN on one of the falling submersibles, called MIR ONE, right up to its circular viewport to see the occupants.

INSIDE, it is a cramped seven foot sphere, crammed with equipment. ANATOLY MIKAILAVICH, the sub’s pilot, sits hunched over his controls... singing softly in Russian.........
BODINE
I’m in the sitting room. Heading for bedroom B-54.

LOVETT
Stay off the floor. Don’t stir it up like you did yesterday.

BODINE
I’m tryin’ boss.

Glinting in the lights are the brass fixtures of the near-perfectly preserved fireplace. An albino Galathea crab crawls over it. Nearby are the remains of a divan and a writing desk. The Dog crosses the ruins of the once elegant room toward another DOOR. It squeezes through the doorframe, scraping rust and wood chunks loose on both sides. It moves out of a cloud of rust and keeps on going.

BODINE
I’m crossing the bedroom.......
BODINE
Ooohh daddy-oh, are you seein’ what I’m seein’?

CLOSE ON LOVETT, watching his moniteors. By his expression it is like he is seeing the Holy Grail.

LOVETT
Oh baby baby baby.
(grabs the mike)
It’s payday, boys.
As the underwater camera rises past the rusted bow rail, WE DISSOLVE / MATCH MOVE to that same railing in 1912...

Ted uz je to asi jasny Very Happy . Ale doporucuju precist cely, kdo to neudelal Wink

Vzduch je naše moře
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky ICQ
Zasláno: 16. 2. 2006, 17:41 Odpovědět s citátem
Sláva
ZAKLADATEL

ZAKLADATEL

Lenosi Neutral

Vzduch je naše moře
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky ICQ
Hlavní strana -> Hudba, film & sport -> Poznáte film? 
Odpovědět na téma